1. Object and acceptance
The present legal notice regulates the use of the www.zambraskybar.com website. The website belongs to GRUPO FEDOLA, which comprises the following GF HOTELES entities in the hotel sector:
EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL S.L. (GF VICTORIA ***** GL)
COSTA ADEJE GRAN HOTEL, S.L. (GF Gran Costa Adeje*****)
ISABEL FAMILY HOTEL S.L.U. (GF Isabel ****)
FELAHOTEL S.L.U (GF FAÑABE****)
NOELIA PLAYA, S.L.U.. (A.T. GF NOELIA***)
These entities provide services as hotel establishments and their primary objective is to enable contact between users and the entities which constitute our group, including for getting in touch with us, making requests or reserving our establishments on-line.
2. Website ownership and identification of the Information Society Services Provider
In order to comply with the principle of general information required by Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11th July governing the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, we inform our users that the present website belongs to EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, S.L., tax code B38588760, registered in the Commercial Registry of Santa Cruz de Tenerife on sheet TF-23316, page 152 of volume 2005.
Telephone: (34) 922 97 51 54
||Calle Fernando López Arvelo, 1, 38660 – Costa Adeje (S/C De Tenerife)
|Website hosted by:
3. General conditions of access and use
The website and its services are open to all and free of charge, although the use of certain areas or services is dependent on completing data collection forms. Only over 18s old shall be able to provide information via our website, and under 16s are not able to provide them without parental or guardian consent.
The user guarantees the authenticity and exactness of all data communicated to EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, S.L. and shall be solely responsible for providing false or inaccurate declarations.
wwww.restaurantedonaire.com has the following types of users:
Users who provide data on any of the available forms: the personal data requested by EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, S.L. includes the name and email address, and those provided by the user themselves, when completing the forms.
3.1. Rules and prohibitions of use for users of our services
The user expressly undertakes to make proper use of the content and services offered and to not use them for:
- Disseminating illegal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, or offensive content, or that which supports terrorism, or generally contrary to the law or public order.
- Introducing computer viruses into the network or carrying out actions that are liable to change, impair, interrupt or cause errors or damage to electronic documents, data or hardware or software belonging to EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, S.L. or third parties; as well as blocking the access of other users to the website and its services.
- Trying to access restricted areas of the computer systems of EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, S.L. or third parties and, if applicable, extracting information.
- Violating the intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violating the confidentiality of information of EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, S.L. or third parties.
- Impersonating another user, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or otherwise publicly communicating, transforming or amending the content, unless with the authorisation of the owner of the corresponding rights or it being legally permitted.
- Collecting data for advertising purposes and sending advertising of any type and communications with a view to sell or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
3.2. Procedure in the event of illegal activities
In the event that any user or third party believes that there exist events or circumstances which reveal the illegal nature of the use of any content and/or the engagement of any illegal activity on the web pages included or accessible via the website, a notification should be sent to EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, S.L., properly identifying themselves, specifying the alleged infringements, and expressly declaring under their own responsibility that the information provided in the notification is correct.
5. Cookies Policy
EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, S.L. installs cookies on the user’s computer. To learn more about the cookies on our website, visit the following link: “cookies policy”
All notifications and communications between the users and EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, S.L. shall be considered effective, to all intents and purposes, when they are made via postal mail or email or by telephone communication. Users should address EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, S.L. by:
- Sending postal mail to the following address: EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, S.L. – Calle Fernando López Arvelo, 1, 38660 – Costa Adeje (S/C De Tenerife).
- Sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Industrial property and intellectual property
All of the website content, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes are work whose property belongs to EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, S.L., and it cannot be construed that any exploitation rights are transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the proper use of the website.
Ultimately, users that access this website can view the content and, when applicable, make authorised private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently passed on to third parties, not installed on servers connected to networks, not object to any type of exploitation and solely and exclusively while the service is valid.
Likewise, all brands, commercial names or distinguishing logos of any kind which appear on the website are the property of EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, S.L., and it cannot be construed that use or access to the same attributes any rights over them to the user.
It is forbidden to distribute, amend, transfer, or publicly communicate the contents, and any other act which has not been expressly authorised by EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, S.L. In the event of non-compliance, EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, S.L. shall proceed to take the relevant legal action.
8. Exemption from liability and amendment to the present legal notice
The information that is disseminated on this website is done solely and exclusively for informative purposes; EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, S.L. reserves the right to totally or partially remove or suspend its dissemination, and to change the structure and content of this website without prior notice, even being able to limit or not allow access to said information. EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, S.L. tries to maintain the quality and updating of this information and prevent and minimise possible errors but EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, S.L. shall not be liable for damage or harm caused by decisions taken based on the information disseminated; nor for any inaccuracies, omissions or errors that it may contain; nor for problems originating from using this website or from an external connection; nor for damage and/or harm to the user’s software or hardware which stems from accessing this website.
Users expressly accept that EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, S.L. shall not be responsible for unauthorised access or alternations to their transmissions or data, for any materials or data sent or received or not sent or received, or for any transactions performed through their website.
EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, S.L. reserves the right to amend the present legal notice unilaterally and without prior notice in the terms and conditions, as deemed appropriate, with the only obligation of informing the user of the changes made through www.restaurantedonaire.com
9. Partial nullity
If a competent authority declares that any of the present clauses are null and void, the remaining terms and conditions shall remain in force, without being affected by that declaration of nullity.
10. Applicable law and competent courts
The present website is subject to that established by Spanish legislation and the applicable European regulations.
Any dispute which arises or is related to the use of the website or its products shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals of the province of S/C de Tenerife.
If it is an end consumer, nothing in the present clause shall affect the rights that, as such, are recognised by the current legislation, being able to file a complaint to assert their rights in relation to the present conditions before a corresponding court or tribunal in their country.