BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
||EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, S.L. (GF HOTELES) + info
To deal with requests made via the website, to manage sending information. More info
The consent of the interested party and the execution of a pre-contract / contract. More info
||No data shall be shared with third parties except for the other Grupo Fedola companies and due to legal obligations or in the event that it may be necessary to deal with your request. More info
||You will be able to exercise your right to access, rectification, deletion, opposition, processing limitation, data portability and to not being subject to automated individualised decisions. More info
||You can find additional information about data protection on our website. More info
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
The data controller responsible for processing your data is EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, S.L.:
||EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, S.L. – B38588760
||Calle Fernando López Arvelo, 1, 38660 – Costa Adeje (S/C De Tenerife)
||(34) 922 97 51 54
|Data Protection Delegate
||AIXA CORPORE, S.L.
EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, S.L. informs the user that the data with which they provide us on the contact form will be processed by EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, S.L., and that this
processing is contained on the handling activities register managed by EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, S.L., under the terms of GDPR.
2. WHY IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA USED?
- Forward them information and provide them with the service that they requested through the different forms available on our website.
- Send them information regarding the offers, products and services requested.
- Occasionally, EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, S.L. or other companies from GRUPO FEDOLA will be able to use their personal data to send them notifications via email. These notifications will be made to inform them of any changes to our services or products or to our legal conditions or policies.
- Forward them commercial communications about offers, activities and promotions from EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, S.L. and GRUPO FEDOLA, which may be of interest to them by conventional or electronic means when they have marked the tick box saying that they wish to receive information.
Google, including all its tools, complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, in accordance with that established by the United States Department of Commerce with regards to the collection, use and storage of personal information from member countries of the European Union.
www.restautantedonaire.com will make continued efforts to establish appropriate mechanisms to obtain the consent of the user to install the required cookies. When a user accesses our website, a pop-up appears informing them about cookies and that if they continue browsing on our website, they consent to the installation of cookies. Accepting the installation of cookies implies the acceptance of the storage of the IP address on the registers of www.restautantedonaire.com, together with the date of acceptance, for the period of one year, in order to demonstrate the consent given. You can get further information in our “Cookies Policy”.
3. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
The legitimacy of your data being processed by EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, S.L. is based on:
- The execution of a pre-contract/contract to forward you information and provide you with the requested services, it not being possible to do so without one.
- The user consent for sending commercial communications of offers, activities and promotions from EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, S.L. and GRUPO FEDOLA, which could be of interest to you. The user can revoke the consent given at any time.
4. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The data for sending you information or providing you with the service that you request through the various forms available on our website will be kept for the time that the contractual relationship is valid, and once finished, for the statutory limitation period.
The data processed for sending commercial communications about offers, activities and promotions from EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, S.L. and GRUPO FEDOLA, which could be of interest to you, will be kept in so far as the user does not revoke their consent.
5. WHAT KIND OF DATA DO WE PROCESS FROM OUR USERS?
EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, S.L. processes the following types of data:
- Data of users that complete any of the available forms: The personal data requested by EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, S.L. includes:
- Identification data: name, telephone number and email address
- Data regarding the request
Only over 16s can provide data through our website. If you are younger than this age, you should get the consent of your parents or legal guardians.
The user guarantees the authenticity and exactness of all data communicated to EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, S.L. and declares that they are over 16 years old and will be solely responsible for providing false or inaccurate declarations.
In the event that you provide us with third party data, you show that you have their consent and you commit to transfer the information with which we provide you in this clause, releasing EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, S.L. from any kind of obligation. Nevertheless, EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, S.L. will be able to carry out checks to verify that the third party has been informed by adopting the due diligence measures set out in the data protection regulations.
6. WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
No data will be shared with third parties except for the other GRUPO FEDOLA companies and due to legal obligations or in the event that it may be necessary to deal with your request.
7. WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE AND HOW CAN YOU EXECUTE THEM?
The user can exercise the following rights to EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, S.L.:
- Access their personal data
- Rectify them if they are inaccurate or incomplete
- Ask for the data to be removed or revoked if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, among other reasons
- Oppose to them being processed
- Request the limitation of processing the data when any of the conditions set out in the regulations are met
- Ask for the portability of their data in the cases provided in the regulations
- Prevent being subject to automated decisions
- Revoke consents granted
To exercise their rights, the user should send a written request in which they indicate the right that they wish to exercise, accompanied by supporting documentation to prove their identity and postal or electronic address for notification purposes. This request can be made either by postal mail to: EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, S.L., Calle Fernando López Arvelo, 1, 38660 – Costa Adeje (S/C De Tenerife), or by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, S.L. should reply to the exercise of rights request within a period of one month from receipt of the request. This period can be extended by another two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and the number of requests. We will inform you of any extension within a period of one month from receiving the request, indicating the reason for the delay. www.aepd.es
8. IS MY DATA SAFE?
EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, S.L. has an existing contract in place with the Hosting company_____________________________________________ to host their website. It is a European company and has the latest security systems.
EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, S.L. guarantees the adoption of the necessary measures to ensure the confidential processing of your data in view of the reserved nature of the same.
EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL, S.L. is committed that this data remains secret, processing it with the utmost discretion, and declares to have in place on their computer system the security policies corresponding to the type of data managed, in compliance with that set out in REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND COUNCIL of 27 th April 2016 relating to the protection of physical people in terms of processing their personal data and the free movement of this data (GDPR).
9. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES